Tuesday, November 15, 2016

IMVU and Texturing

Over the last few years, I have been really getting into Creating items on IMVU by texturing things. Which has been a lifelong passion of mine that I have wanted to do, which was to create and make things that I draw into 3-dimensional things, while I have not learned how to make 3-D models, I have got the basics down of how to texture those models. As such I will be sharing, for now images of the finish products. As i really love fantasy, the majority of these that will be posted will be of furries. On there I also make an assortment of accessories, furnature, clothing, rooms. Some of these things I will also share when I have some time to get around to making a nice image template to put them into. Which will take some time, as I have over a thousand items that I have made, which some of them I am re-textuing the old textures because of the improvements I  have made.

See you All later, and don't forget to visit my friends' blogs: Dreaming of Fish and Imperial Anthology

No comments:

Post a Comment